E-mail marketing tops the list of factors required these days in both promotion and growth of business. To some extent, spending all of your marketing dollars on drumming up new business could be considered counterproductive. Repeat business and referrals are the meat and potatoes in the recipe of success. Follow-up communication with clients and customers provides a more intimate relationship and a comfortable atmosphere in which to do business. On the average, a satisfied customer is likely to refer you or your product to seven other potential customers.
When considering an e-mail marketing company, remember the latest figures as they pertain to mobile devices. Roughly 88% of individuals check their e-mail on a cell phone or tablet. About 50% of them won’t even read the mail if the format isn’t mobile friendly and easy to read.
Which top email marketing companies rate highest on the charts? Let’s examine five of them.
• iContact – Top choice in many reviews. Equipped with all of the tools necessary even if you are starting fresh, and you’re a novice in e-mail marketing. Connects easily with social networks.
• Benchmark Email – You can include videos or images to customize the e-mails to uniquely suit your company. Benchmark can connect with Google Analytics so you can chart your campaign compared to sales generated.
• Constant Contact – Includes hundreds of templates and interacts well with social networks but doesn’t provide the Google Analytics data. It does offer the ability to insert HTML code if desired.
• Pinpointe – Allows you to create professional, quality campaigns and also manages the subscriber lists for you. Autoresponders make return messages and responses easy work for your client.
• GetResponse – Customized reports with pie charts and graphs to help you achieve optimal results. Manages your contact list and provides helpful tools and information.