Free Report: The Ten Worst Email Marketing Mistakes
Written to help email marketing professionals identify and avoid the most dangerous mistakes in email campaigns, this report is based on observations and experience with numerous email marketing techniques over the years.
Inside, you’ll find:
- The best day of the week to send email marketing campaigns.
- The best time of the day to deliver email marketing campaigns.
- How to make sure recipients remember they’ve signed up for your email.
- Tips for simplifying the handling of unsubscribe requests.
- How to make your emails more effective by making them shorter.
- Powerful examples of how to use email marketing to bring readers to your site.
- A five-part definition for spam.
- The definition of “pre spam” and how it can be a dangerous mistake.
- Specific strategies on email frequency and effectiveness.
- All about purchasing email lists.
- Opt-in vs. opt-out: the real difference.
Along the way, this report is loaded with examples, tips and resources to help you make the most of your email marketing efforts while avoiding the big mistakes!