What you’ll learn in this guide:
- Five simple steps to make sure you’re compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
- Two things you need to make sure are happening during your email subscription processing.
- The single most important behavior of your unsubscribe handling process.
- Strategies for fine tuning your email frequency to keep people subscribed
- How to avoid your email being mistakenly flagged as spam
- Thoughts on who the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will be targeting first as CAN-SPAM violators
- Permission email philosophies to boost subscriber trust and rapport
Intro | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Summary